Lost Your Ford Radio Code?If you've lost your Ford radio code, recovering it can be a hassle. Trying to track down previous owners in the hope that they may have the code recorded tends to be a time consuming and often futile course of action. Many Ford dealers take advantage of the situation by charging an unrealistically high fee to recover the code.
Codes For Most Ford RadiosWe can recover radio codes for most Ford radios with serial numbers beginning C, L or M. These include:-
- Ford 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2014, 2015
- Ford 3000 Traffic, 4000 Traffic
- Ford 4000RDS, 5000NE, 5000RDS, 6000RDS, Ford 6006E, 7000RDS
- Most other units fitted to Ford Escort, Fiesta, Focus, Galaxy, Granada, Ka,
Mondeo, Orion, Scorpio, Transit and other common European models.
Recover Your Ford Radio Code In 3 Simple StepsIf you've lost your Ford radio code, we can recover it for you for just £5.00. To do this, all you need to do is follow these 3 simple steps:-
- Find your radio's serial number (Help).
- Complete our simple order form.
- Wait for us to send you your radio code (in many cases, the code will now be provided instantly upon completion of your order) and then enter it! (Help)
Place An Order To Recover Your Ford Radio Code Now
To order a code, please select the code prefix letter (ie. C,L or M) and enter the radio serial number below.